Growing up can seem like all fun and games (legal drinking! gambling!)... until bending down to touch your toes becomes a major challenge.
Ease those achy muscles with a 50-minute Swedish massage for $39 (reg. $80) or deep tissue massage for $49 (reg. $100) at Skin Spa New York.
Swedish massage uses long, kneading strokes to relax both your muscles and mind, while deep tissue uses firm pressure to untie knots. Bonus: The spa uses Biotone massage lotion instead of oil, so you'll leave feeling silky smooth, not greasy.
Prolong the bliss with three Swedish massages for $99 (reg. $240) or five for $159 (reg. $400). Or stock up with three deep tissue rubdowns for $119 (reg. $300) or five for $199 (reg. $500).
Skin Spa New York is a perennial Lifebooker fave with 4.5 stars from more than 2,400 reviews. Go see what the fuss is about.
"Great service. Very nice personal."
"This place was in a great location, and so close to my office"
"So So So Good!"
"This place is awesome! I will absolutely be going back!"
"Skin Spa rules!"
"they're the best. hands down."
"Great space, very professional. The girls all do wonderful work."
"Enjoyed the service very much! I like cleanliness and this place proves it. Will definitely come back again."
"I can't wait to go back again!!"
"This is my new place AND the price is right!!"
"Beautiful clean office and wonderful experience all around."
- Skin Spa New York 12 East 44th Street Midtown East, 2nd Fl New York, NY 10017
- Skin Spa New York 55 West 21st Street Flatiron New York, NY 10010
- Skin Spa New York 132 Crosby Street Soho New York, NY 10012
- Skin Spa New York 108 East 60th Street Upper East Side New York, NY 10022
- Skin Spa New York 8th Avenue at West 37th Street Fashion District New York, NY 10018
- Skin Spa New York Lexington Avenue at 40th Street Murray Hill New York, NY 11016
- Skin Spa New York 6th Avenue and 57th Street Midtown West New York, NY 10019